My name is Carleen, I live in British Columbia Canada with my husband and dog and cat.
My main goals for the healthy you challenge are:
- Lose and maintain 75 pounds
- Exercise 4 days a week
- Exercise for min of 20 mins each time- increasing to 40mins by Dec.
- Learn not to "romanticize" food. My husband often tells me its all I think about- landmark locations by resataurants, reminese about trips by the food we ate. etc
- Celebrate the little things/enjoy the journey(started this already- set up a secondary blog for my Non-Scale Victories in life- you'll see the link off my main page)
- Stick to my new years resolutions that impact my whole life- not just weight loss
Just an note- I'm doing WW meetings as my method to lose, and I've almost got my husband interested in joining!!!Take Care look forward to hearing about you all!
in other news:
new day new year....I'm had alot of time on my hands the past couple days (my office has closed since the 21)....so i've browsed lots of blogs, snooped lots of boards and in all been gathering many motivating peices of advice.... one that stuck espeically in my head was "i didn't get a chance to eat any sweets but thats ok- it just means I have less weight to loose then" or something like that.... so I'm going to try and approach all my food intake like that- you can have one to taste- then fill up on something good for you- then if you want have another taste- but you don't need to fill up on the superhigh calorie treat everything that goes in, has to be worked off....(that concept may be obvious to some- however it just really made sense to me last night) So yesterday I didn't get as much time to organize as I would have liked so that is today...started my day with a 2 REALLY big glasses of water...(kinda pigged out last night- need the clense)
and i'm off to clean my house?!? fun fun